Dr. Arabatyan believes in a strong connection between a patient’s oral health and general health. Good oral health care benefits your overall health including cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems. In addition, it has long-lasting positive influences on personal and social relationships.
Dr. Arabatyan’s philosophy of cosmetic dentistry and oral health care for personal well-being:
- Understanding oral health care and approaching it holistically brings balance to a patient’s well-being
- Treatments and procedures to improve oral health is directly connected to the well-being of the rest of your body
- Dr. Arabatyan strongly believes in working with patients to maintain healthy oral health care, at home and when visiting his practice
- A focus of Dr. Arabatyan’s practice is compassionate coaching to minimize anxiety and ensure a comfortable visit
- There is a strong connection between form, function, and aesthetics of smiles that cannot be ignored in present day society. As a cosmetic dentist and artist, Dr. Arabatyan fully understands and delivers natural cosmetic smiles and facilitates emergence of confident personalities of even his shyest patients. It humbles Dr. Arabatyan to witness real transformation as patients overcome their fear of dental-phobia, and blossom with their new smiles.
“The real satisfaction is the appreciation and happiness that patients feel after we restore their teeth and smile. I make sure that patients are very comfortable during the procedures and they are pleasantly surprised that dentistry is not as uncomfortable as it used to be.”
- Oral health is also so intimately involved with breathing and sleep disorders that most patients are unaware. As an oral health care physician and coach, Dr. Arabatyan helps his patients understand complex disease processes to improve not only the quality of sleep, but also overall health care.
After graduating from U.C. San Francisco School of Dentistry in 2003, Dr. Arabatyan decided to call the Bay Area his permanent home and nestled his office in the historic 450 Sutter Building located in the heart of Union Square.
Dr. Arabatyan specializes in cosmetic veneers, implants, composite white fillings, root canal therapy, Oral DNA, Perioprotect Trays, HealthyStart, and Zoom whitening treatment – all in the service of improving patients’ oral health care and well-being.
Dr. Arabatyan is a member of the Olympic Club and enjoys open water swimming, hiking, and yoga. He is married and the father of four beautiful children.
- Undergraduate: University of California Los Angeles – BS Biochemistry, 1998
- Dental School: University of California San Francisco – DDS, 2003
- Continuing Education:
- SPEAR Education (2009 – present)
- Bay Area Aesthetic Masters since (2005 – present)
- Kois Center
- Crown Council
- Christian Coachman Digital Smile Design
- Dawson Academy; Dr. DeWitt Wilkerson
- Hornbrook Group
- IDEA Continuing Education
- Newton Fahl and Claude Pino Cosmetic Layering
- Perio Protect Seminar C.E.
Associations & Provider Groups:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Crown Council
- Spear Study Club
- Bay Area Aesthetic Masters
- Olympic Club
- Perio Protect